Wednesday, August 15, 2012

52 Photos Project

The prompt for Week 17:
Pause, Observe, Snap. Capture a moment in time.

I really like this prompt, because it represents
what I love most about photography.
I captured this particular moment in Central Park, 

where people come to tango every Saturday 
from 6 to 9.  There's probably a 50-year 
age difference between these two dancers, but
they were totally connected through their love of
the tango and absolutely mesmerizing to watch.

[To see more of the 52 Photos Project,
or to join in yourself, visit Bella's meme.]

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a cool moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no more paerfect place to dance tango than where it takes you... Nice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous image that makes me feel so envious of anyone who can dance let alone tango...beautiful shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the great things about New York, isn't it? The eclectic finds normality. I love this whole idea. The picture is evocative of self-less concentration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me so happy! I'd love to see this for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be dancing there... Or at least attempting to. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. I love the movement and the rhythm.

    ReplyDelete